The server is now shut down. I forgot to update this page about that, sorry!
Welcome to the website made just because Wazubaba is tired of having to use fucking steam chat to manage this faggotry.
- Map: http://dongerparadise.jumpingcrab.com:8123/
- MC Version: 1.12.2
- Forge Version: 184.108.40.20647
- Modpack: here
- Server Owner: D3dReaper
- Server Admins:
- Support: Complain at d3d or wazu on steam
- Add a new instance for Minecraft
- Right-click that instance and click Edit Instance.
- Under the Version tab, install Forge (See the above forge version for which one to use).
- Under the Mods tab, click the button labeled View Folder on the right. Should be near the bottom. Extract all the
*.jarfiles into this folder.
- You are now done.
Actual Minecraft Launcher
Ask d3d. Fuck that shit.
- If you want or need Optifine get it from here.
- Wazubaba suggests the following client-side mods:
- Journey map is intentionally omitted from the modpack because it is intended for players to either use the maps from the base game or for more advanced features use Bibliocraft maps. If you absolutely must have it however you can find it here.
- If you want the vanilla recipe book you need to edit a local config. Go here for more information.
Wazubaba has not tested this mod extensively yet but plans to.